Alien Report Part II Alien Report Part II

cool movie

i really liked it, but bad choice of music imo..

Sonic Vs. Mario - Part 5 Sonic Vs. Mario - Part 5

hmm

could've been a bit longer, but it was good nevertheless.
awesome try.

A simple weapon tutorial2 A simple weapon tutorial2

cool tut

this is a really nice tutorial for drawing weapons, great man.

IndestructoCopter IndestructoCopter

prettygood

i saw the indestructotank series and loved them so i played this, it was okay i suppose, doesn't match up to the tank ones, but it was a fun game to play.

good job.

Armor Academy Armor Academy

alrighty

it was an alright game, a bit slow at times, but cool!

CattlePult: Players Pack CattlePult: Players Pack

pretty cool

it was a pretty fun game, it could've been implemented better, but good nevertheless.

Valentina Valentina

Few minor points, but very realistic.

Proportion is a bit off (between eyes - face is too thin, back line, right shoulder, or lack of), although its tricky drawing from photos because they create an illusion of proportions that real life doesn't. Assuming you're using a photo. Also I'm really unsure as to what's going on with her chest?

I am, of course, being highly critical here, that's just how I review and I wouldn't review you if you weren't very good anyways. Hair is very difficult, looking rather limp here but it looks like that's just the model, the attention to detail there is great. You definitely have awesome shading skill with pencil, I do love the contrasts within the shading that give it a very definitive 3D effect, especially where you've gone really dark. Go even darker and bolder with your shading! I also think you could transfer those skills into watercolour really well.

rickygonza responds:

thanks for reviewing Bryony. Drawing real stuff is some what difficult but what she is holding against her chest is a robe or cloth like thing. it was white in the picture which didnt really show any shading that i could do.i havent really tried water colors out to do portraits but thanks for the advice im Glad you like it and gave it an 8 =].

Beast of the Void Beast of the Void

I'm intrigued

What medium is this? It looks like it could be quite a simple computer piece, i'd like to see something like this in oils or watercolour as some of the angles don't really work. Nevertheless it's a well executed, visually stimulating image with lovely colour tones and shadows.

Lake Lake

I don't usually like stuff like this.

But this has a simplicity that I find very calming.

HolyPeanuts responds: